VanNess & VanNess, P.A.

Posts tagged "Wills and Trusts"

Do heirs & beneficiaries have rights if there is no valid Will?

Do heirs and beneficiaries have rights if there is no valid Will when someone passes away while residing in Florida? When a resident of Florida dies, assets are disbursed according to Florida law. Estate administration is generally filed in the county where the person resided at the time of death. By signing a valid Will, the process of transferring assets to intended beneficiaries goes very smoothly. An estate planning attorney may also offer to store your Will for safekeeping in a fire-proof vault in his/her office for added peace of mind. 

Email Us For A Response

Discuss Your Case With An Experienced Attorney

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Office Location

1205 N. Meeting Tree Blvd.
Crystal River, FL 34429

Toll Free: 866-697-6221
Phone: 352-436-4333
Crystal River Law Office Map

250 International Parkway
Suite 340
Lake Mary, Florida 32746

Toll Free: 866-697-6221
Phone: 352-436-4333
Map & Directions

Office Location